Shaun's Killer tunes


Friday, June 27, 2008

NBA more like NB-dumb!!!!



K so yesterday was the NBA draft and I was really hoping that my hero, Jaycee Carroll, would get drafted. I mean the guy only scored 2522 points and led the nation in 3 point shooting.....But apparently the big wigs of the NBA only look for potential and European players.... Don't worry about a kid who works harder than anybody and can shoot the lights out...He's not big, lanky, and European. oh well, here's to hoping he can pull a Rudy and make it with some team and prove how good a player all us Aggies know he is.


So other than that, life is great. My Oakland A's are playing pretty well as of late and the Euro 2008 cup has been very entertaining. Can't wait for the championship game on Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

¡Vamos EspaƱa!
Jaycee will be fine, I know it. :D