Shaun's Killer tunes


Saturday, July 26, 2008

Med School Applying and the Dog Days of Summer

So now the journey begins..... I'm doing the med school application deal and it's quite a process. I have to fill out secondaries for each school and pay them yet another lovely fee...But it's ok, it will all be worth it in the end. It's only moderately ironic that the school I want to go to most, the U, is the most strenuous in its application process. Oh well, at this point I'll go where I'm supposed to go which I'm very excited about!!

Summer is rolling on and I can't believe that it is almost over. I'm way excited to go back to school though...only 111 days left till Aggie basketball !!!!! The 24th of July was awesome as always watching the parade, spending time with the fam watching fireworks and even going to the Rocky Mountain Revue to watch my boy JC play for the Nets. He did really well and I'm hoping that he gets to play in the NBA, he deserves it.

I played Rock Band for the first time ever last night and it was pretty killer. I pretty much got rocked by the people I was playing with and have lots of room for improvement. But it was fun, nonetheless. It's amazing to me how far video games have come from the days of DuckHunt, which was awesome and still is, to what there is today. Wow, what the nerds can do.....

No comments: